Sunday, February 22, 2009

Change.....

Yes...... I am greatly affected by the demise of our friend...

It has also triggered a lot of thinking about pple around me, and somehow it has changed the way i perceive certain things in life...

I have gladly taken things for granted very often...especially of the pple around me...

Like...hubby will always be there to support me...
...kids will always be around...
... MIL will always be glad to take care of the kids when me n hubby is not available...
...parents will always be there...especially during weekends when we have our weekly family gathering....
...jobs/income will be there.....

These days...i hug my kids more often...less scolding too i guess....
I have more patience with hubby......less fussy with how MIL do things around the hse....
Help around more in parents' hse on weekends...
I hope to be able to get around to contact more old friends rather than getting updates thru facebook :p

I am beginning to think seriously about the question : "If I know that THE DAY will come soon, what would i do....."
Insurance? Education? Financial security for the family..... lots of lots of items.....

I also hope that I will have the same strength Yanmei has when the day come.......

1 comment:

Jess said...

oh... you talk about your job security ar...

don't worry lah, ask media corp to find a job for you, in case you are jobless